Our friends recently got married here and booked the whole resort for the guests. My husband and I and our 4-month-old baby stayed in what was probably the best room in the place--Room 31 (see my advice on getting the right room). It was beautiful, modern, enormous, and comfortable with separate climate control in each room. The best feature was the patio with hot tub that automatically cycled to keep it ready at all times; it was also lighted at night. We ate many of our meals from the restaurant (all excellent with large portions; breakfast was a real treat every morning) on our deck facing west, overlooking the ocean. Perfect place to view the sunset. Really private, relaxed, and romantic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We heard from other guests that not all the rooms were so nice--some older rooms with the bedrooms downstairs were a bit "dungeon-like," and the hot tubs were not user-friendly. We got a discount for the group, so the value was great for us, but otherwise it would be a bit pricey. Two couples or a family could have a great time sharing room 31, though, and I think that would be worth it. Consider traveling just before or after the high season for better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli, Greece