A bit belated, but we just wanted to share our experience of organising a wedding at the Rocabella. We held our wedding reception there on the 18th August 2012 and from the day we confirmed the booking, to the day itself the hotel was incredibly helpful, accommodating, and responsive to all our requests (no matter how ridiculous!). Sava, the hotel manager, was great and always responded to emails in a timely and professional manner, and made time to see us when we visited Santorini. He also recommended our very talented florist Katerina, our excellent traditional band and the spectacular fireworks. He also helped us with many of the other important details that made it truly the best, most magical day of our lives. The food was spectacular, something that was noticed by every one of our 85 guests, and the wine, fantastic. You couldn’t ask for a more outstanding location – and our guests enjoyed a magical sunset over the calders from the lower terrace during our cocktail reception. The staff, were absolutely brilliant - we, and our guests wanted for nothing, and they were fully available and responsive throughout the whole evening and into the night!
Bar a couple of misunderstandings and hiccups on the day, (being told to turn the music down several times and a failure of champagne to appear at the cocktail reception despite having confirmed this in writing) the day was absolutely perfect and I would a)definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding in Santorini b) would definitely do it all over again! c) would definitely go back to the hotel for a holiday… the rooms are lovely!
Thank you to all at the Rocabella who made this the most amazing and perfect day of our lives! We hope to see you soon.
Eleni and James
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini was born out of Santorini’s whitest whites and bluest blues, a peaceful retreat for travelers who seek a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Literally meaning ‘beautiful rock’, our resort is located in the picturesque village of Imerovigli, a slice of heaven where you can enjoy the best sizzling sunset story of your life. The privileged location of the hotel, just far enough away from the bustle of the city, yet strategically positioned within easy reach of the capital, Fira and the dreamlike village of Oia, makes it ideal for every type of traveler. Our 42 rooms and suites have been carefully designed with minimal decor, simple lines, and ethereal charm to accentuate the Cycladic culture and authentic island life. They beckon you to a storybook world of sea, romance and dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa Imerovigli, Greece