Lowest prices for your stay
$221
View deal
$221
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$221
Travelocity$221
eDreams$221
All reviews magnificent view between fira and oia dennis cave jacuzzi privacy santorini sunset calypso greek
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights recently and had the best time. We booked the Anemos honeymoon suite and were not disappointed. The room had a large, very comfortable bed. There was plenty of space for clothes etc, private bathroom , and there's a well placed mirror with electric power point so you can dry your hair or use straighteners . The balcony had a hot tub, which was excellent, and also two sun loungers. The view was beyond words but the best thing was not being overlooked. During our pottering around Santorini we saw many hot tubs that had paths directly beside them - with no privacy at all. This was not the case for us. From what I could see of the other apartments, all the hot tubs were very secluded and private. We had breakfast delivered every day and it was outstanding. Just ring reception when you're ready and they will bring it up to your room. There was fresh juice, tea, coffee, rolls, spinach pasties, cake, scrambled eggs, fruit, Greek yoghurt with honey. Soo much and very tasty. We rarely had lunch due to how sustainable the breakfast was. I only used the pool once but found it to be clean and refreshingly cool after a very hot day out. Finally the service here was just first class - from Dennis who delivered our breakfast, booked taxis and excursions for us and generally was just so warm, welcoming and helpful, to the maid who cleaned our room every day, left us clean towels and rearranged my makeup for me after I rushed out one morning. There were other members of staff who worked there, and were just as brilliant, but I didn't get their name. Honestly, book here and you will NOT regret it. The location is a short walk to Firastefani and 15 mins to Fira. Contrary to things that I had heard about Santorini, there are many restaurants that don't charge the earth for food, they just don't have the Caldera view. But have a drink to see the sunset then walk to these restaurants. If you want to see a stunning sunset have a drink at the Wine Bar on top of the hill - 5 mins walk from the apartments. €8 for a G&T. Best restaurant - easily - has to be Anoti . Best to book but if you don't, and we didn't to be fair, just wait on the chairs provided and they'll give you a glass of wine to drink whilst you wait for the next available table. I know this is a bit of an essay but, honestly, Santorini is just amazing!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank fee45
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had read all of the reviews of Aeolos studios & suites and came in with high expectations and a lot of excitement.The location of the suites is more than we expected.Breathtaking views and beautiful accommodations.
Great hospitality by Dennis and Julian Wich are friendly, knowledgeable,and professional.They were very helpful with information about the island.
We were served Greek breakfast on our balcony every morning.The only thing I would change is-a longer stay!

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank DineshKanti
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome! I have visited santorini 3 times before, but aeolos in imerovigli is the most amazing place i ever stayed in the island. Beautiful views, excellent room,comfortable bed, and huge jacuzzi facing the volcano. The breakfast was very tasty and filling. I loved the Greek yougurt with honey served in small mason jars! The staff was friendly and willing to help and chat. Everything was very clean and shiny. Also the last night i joined the Greek BBQ snacks and it was very nice to enjoy a free plate of souvlaki and tzatziki with a chilled glass of strawberry sparkling wine enjoying the sunset. I highly recommend this place.

3  Thank johnpowel91
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Aeolos during May for a week,and it was more amazing than I expected.Our room was lovely and super clean,our balcony had an extraordinary view at the breathtaking volcano and the sea.If you want to stay in a boutique,quiet hotel this is the place for you!The staff was very kind and helpful. Every second day during sunset time the hotel offers complimentary Greek BBQ snack's and drinks to every guest,it was a very nice moment,we tasted some greek souvlaki and we met some guests from the room nearby to ours.I am definitely going to visit you again, and I will recommend you to all of my friends.Thank you for this amazing experience

2  Thank DaveMason75
Reviewed May 22, 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last week, and were very disappointed. This review is mostly regarding the room itself that we stayed in, the Calypso. This should not be hotel room, period. They were clearly trying to fit a room where there is not enough space. In order to do so, they created a loft space, where the downstairs area has an entryway, a bath tub, and a bathroom. There is no separate shower, the only option for showering is a handheld used in the bath. The ceiling downstairs is not high enough for a normal size person to lift their hands over their head (to take off clothes for instance). It is very cramped. The upstairs is even worse, this is where the bed is. I am 5'8", and had to walk to the bed completely bent over. My husband is 6'8", and this was nearly impossible for him.
In addition to the room being too small in general, it was just not nice. The sheets were gross and smelled, and the comforter was so old and disgusting I had to remove it from the bed. The bed itself was uncomfortable, and had the worst pillows I have ever used.
We were actually glad that we were stuck in Crete an extra day and only had to stay at the hotel 2 nights.
We had complimentary breakfast, which was ok, but I believe they did not have a full kitchen and microwaved the eggs.
The staff was very friendly and lovely.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple