My husband and I travelled to Santorini with our 1 year old daughter. We did alot of research as to where to stay with a child and found this beautiful gem of a place. It was so beautiful and the staff very warm and friendly. I cannot imagine anyone leaving the place not vowing to go back again. We certainly will on our next trip over to Santorini. We took our own stroller and the walkway into the main township was managable although had to take the pram down a few sets of stairs - we could have diverted onto the main road though to avoid the stairs. We were lucky to be there in May when the crowds haven't really arrived. It was busy enough though for the type of holiday we were after to soak in the culture and relax. The view is simply superb and the location is away from all the hustle and bustle but not too far away if you want a scenic walk into town.
Even though we travelled with our child it would be a fantastic place to stay just for a couples get away as well. It is sooooooooooooo beautiful..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece