My wife and I (who live in Athens) had a sudden 4 day weekend and decided to head to Santorini. We quickly looked around for a place to stay that wasn't very expensive and found Aeolos. It was a bit tricky to find the first time but once you get there... Wow! The views alone are out of this world. Imerovigli is about 15 minutes outside of Fira and connected by a walking path and is much less crowded than Fira or Ia. We loved our stay. We had breakfast on the patio each morning looking out at the Caldera with the coastline stretching out on both sides. It was even a great place for us to watch the sunset on our first night in town. The staff was friendly and helpful on where to go and what to do. It is a short walk to the bus stop and situated right by the walking path from Fira to Ia. There was a refreshing pool on the deck and a jacuzzi tub in the room.
The deck itself is nto very large or private, as it is shared by all rooms, but this was not a problem for us. Loved this place and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece