Aeolos Studios & Suites
Santorini Princess(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$364
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
$1,119
  • Breakfast included
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$772
Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
$670
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$450
$914
$825
Heliotopos Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$316
All reviewsevery morninggreek bbqvacant roomour honeymoongreek yoghurt and honeybreathtaking viewscave roomjacuzzi tubjunior suitesour room was not readywould definitely stay here againbreakfast servicebottle of winecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shopsamazing experiencewatching the sunset
Reviewed June 30, 2011

it was my first time that i have visit this island, and your hospitality made me feel pleasant like i have been there before. the room was perfect with all the comforts we could have. the service was excellent and all the stuff was polite , clean and friendly.
i don't have words to express my feelings about the seaview and the unique sunset we had from our balkony, i am speechless.
i am looking forward to visit you again

10  Thank anna-fanis
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The location is the best, the rooms great and the people wonderfull. What more can somebody asks for his staying..Believe me, nothing.
We realy enjoyed it.
Hope to see you again.
Arthour & Vaso.

9  Thank ArthourVaso
Reviewed June 11, 2011

the hotel was magnifficent. we had reserved the superior double room with private indoor jaccuzi with view in caldera and a swimming pool just in front of our room. The view was unique and we had a great time with my girlfriend.The breakfast was served in front of the pool or wherever you wanted and the people were very kind and polite with us..We had a great time and i am looking forward going again next summer...

9  Thank ioannis49
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Room was mouldy. Pillows were moldy- we all became sick after our first night. We had to hang our clothes outside as they became wet from the moisture in the room! Management did nothing! Air conditioner did not work (106 degrees). Friends of employees room hopped and stayed in rooms that were empty; because of this our room was not ready when we arrived. Paying guests shared small pool facility with friends of employees. At 387 euro a night- this was very disappointing!

4  Thank Tintagel69
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Aeolos hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel with a view to drop dead in a sec!!! It was my choice hotel when I first travel to Santorini. My holidays there would worth much less if I had made another choice. The hotel is situated in Imerovigli (The best point to stay in Santorini is Imerovigli and not Oia as most believe). We choosen to stay in the apartment of 2 bedrooms as they didn't have available any other room. The room was very spacious and comfortable with a very large double bed and a roomy bathroom with Jacuzzi. We have visited Santorini once again and certainly we went right again to Aeolos and this time we had booked the honeymoon suite (the only room with a private balkony). It is one of the best in Imerovigli with a price that is about 1/2 of the expected. So I would suggest it for eveyone (the second time I had with me my 3-years-old daughter and had not any problems yet). Last but not least thing I need to mention, is to definetely avoid the loft-rooms. My best friend went and stay there and she was very very disappointed, because of 1-humidity, 2-no windows at all (rooms as caves) 3-dirty jacuzzi, 4-very little space. Do not choose loft for any reason. Avoid this and you will have the greatest time ever!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple