The last stop on our trip to Athens, Crete and Santorini was this amazing hotel overlooking the caldera. It has 17 rooms and each has distinct character. Outside many of the rooms is a lovely lap pool. You couldn't ask for a better view or a warmer reception. Breakfast (croissants, rolls and coffee) are served on the balcony outside your room. It is not centrally located, but you can walk for Thira in 30 minutes or take a cab. I'm not sure about the cost or value, because we used Asimina tours to book the entire trip and we loved every place we stayed and felt the trip was very reasonable for what we spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece