I booked to stay here as a surprise for my boyfriend's 30th birthday, but sadly never made it. Two days before our stay (when we were already in Greece island hopping our way to Santorini), we received an email to say they had double booked and we were to stay in the nearby Andromeda instead.
The Andromeda was acceptable, but when you plan a special birthday trip you don't expect to be the ones that get 'bumped'. (The rest of our trip was based round the availability of this hotel, so to not stay there left a bitter taste).
In their defence, Iliovasillema did book us in somewhere else, but it felt a bit like booking and getting excited about going to Washington DC, and ending up in a Washington somewhere in middle America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece