We were in Santorini for our Honeymoon and on recommendation from Trip Advisor reviews, we decided to stay at Iliovasillema Suites. Excellent choice! From the first day of our 7, the staff was beyond accommodating! We booked the junior suite but as we were there for our Honeymoon and they weren't too busy they upgraded us to the Superior Suite. The room was fantastic! The view was unbelievable, overlooking the Caldera and the Volcano! We ordered the continental breakfast which was an excellent choice! Imerovigli is quiet and a little off the beaten path. We rented 4 wheelers and were able to get around the island with no issues. We would definately recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Priceline, Jetsetter, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece