Heliotopos Hotel is located in Imerovigli (a great location if you want to get away from the busy-ness of Fira), which is about 35 minutes walk on the pedestrian path to Fira. Our room had a balcony and windows facing the caldera, islands, beautiful blue water, and amazing sunsets. The rooms included a kitchenette. The room itself was spacious and clean, but minimally furnished, and could probably have used more comfortable furniture. The staff were very helpful in offering tips on where to go and what to do, as well as arranging taxis and booking excursions. The hotel offers a limited menu of snacks and beverages, as well as provides breakfast each morning. There is also a small pool and free access to internet for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece