Words are not enough to describe our experience in this lovely family run hotel! It was perfect. The views are worth a million words, the hospitality of all the staff members was incredible. From the moment I made the booking I felt I was going to stay at a close friends house. Nora and Eleni made sure we had to adjoining rooms and they were ready for our arrival and organised our transfer from the port. Our Luggage was taken to our rooms and we were provided with maps and directions for the walk to Fira. The breakfast was traditional homemade greek food and was delicious. We went to Oia for the sunset but there was no need as the sunset from our balcony was just as good if not better. The only minor comment would be that the bathroom was a little damp but that is only a small complaint compared to the beauty and hospitality of this wonderful boutique hotel! Thank you for making our stay in Santorini so memorable. I will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece