We stayed five nights at the hotel and overall we're very pleased. While not a five star hotel, our accommodations were very good. We stayed in a two story room that was very clean, spacious and well appointed with a lovely balcony view of the caldera and sunset. The staff is super - very considerate and welcoming and extremely helpful - really nice people. The only area where a bit of improvement is due would be the breakfast. We found it a bit sparse. Of course,our room had a stove and refrigerator and we could have made our own. However, all things considered, this hotel is a very good value and we had a lovely stay. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece