Santorini is truly a magical place, and our spirits were lifted even further when we arrived to find out that we had be upgraded to a suite apartment on the edge of the caldera.The location of Heliotopos is at the highest point on the island, and the views are just magnificent. The hotel is located in the quiet suburb of the Imerovigli, so no all night party noise.The family owned hotel's staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Every morning we treated with a large and varied breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice. Every room tastefully decorated by the owner and artist Lila. whom we got to know quite well while we were there. She cooked delicious meals for us and shared food and life experiences until very late in the evening on more than one occasion. We were able to walk to a number of great tavernas without having to take a bus or car.The hotel is on the Oia to Fira trail so if your so inclined you walk between the cities. If you want an experience Santorini in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, this hotel was a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece