“Simply Breathtaking”

Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Simply Breathtaking”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Heliotopos offers a simply breathtaking view of the Aegean. The hotel is a perfect spot to stay when visiting Santorini. Courteous Staff, spacious rooms and amazing food (specially the breakfast) is what you can expect from this hotel. Located in the upscale Imervoigli village it is only a 15 minute drive from the airport as well as the main village Fira. I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting Santorini whether it may be hosting a wedding, honeymoon or just chilling with friends and family.
PS: The hotel even has its own little cave as well!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Greek first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Dear Lila&Vanda&the rest of Heliotopos lovely team!

We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for organizing our wedding this year on the 20-th of May!!! We could not choose a better wedding planner!!!
Lila, you are a very special person, professional and prompt in answering any brides questions and dilemmas! ...not to mention that you always know how to make a women feel special and confident on the biggest day of her life!...
I highly recommend your team of professionals in organizing any couples wedding as it is indeed a tailor-made service. Your big day will turn out to be even more spectacular than you have expected it to be and you will always feel at home in Santorini because Lila will understand your needs and desires and will always go the extra mile in achieving it!

MANY THANKS from our side, we came home richer....we know have great friends on the island of love!

Passion does the difference!

Keep up the good job!

Your friends,
Georgi&Alex

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my third time in Santorini, but definitively my best time. My boyfriend and I spent 3 wonderful nights at Heliotopos in Imerovigli and loved every minute of it. Iota and the whole staff made us feel welcome. She recommended restaurants and things to do and her recommendations were right on. The views from our balcony into the caldera were astonishing. These memories will stay with us forever. This is 'the' place to stay on this beautiful island.

Stayed September 2012
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Take a good look at a Santorini postcard with its dramatic scenery of white and blue lodges, perched atop imposing cliffs, plunging into the azure Aegean. Now go to Heliotopos, and admire the same view (and much much more) every morning when you wake up, and at night right before you go to sleep.

I came over with friends (15 people total) for a wedding and we stayed there for 3 amazing days.

In terms of location, it is difficult to find much better. Other than the breathtaking view, the hotel is only a few minutes away from the main city Fira. We were able to enjoy our peace and quiet at the hotel when we wanted (whether outside at the pool area or in it's comfortable rooms), and head straight to Fira with all its stores, restaurants and bars when we wanted some more action.

Every morning we woke up to Heliotopos' award winning breakfast. It would be a sin to come to Santorini without tasting their delicious homemade marmalades (my personal favorite: the kiwi marmalade).

And last but not least, the friendly and dedicated people who work there did everything (always with a smile) to make sure we had a memorable stay. Whether it was to suggest good restaurants or make reservations for one of the many island activities, they did it wholeheartedly.

Santorini is definitely worth another visit, and when I come back, I know where I'm going to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ramzi_Sem
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had the most amazing wedding day at Heliotopos. Naturally, as a bit of a control freak I was apprehensive about letting someone else organise my wedding day, but after a couple of emails back and forth with Lila I knew we were in safe hands.
When we finally got to meet Lila it felt like meeting an old friend, it might sound corny, but it's true. She is such a lovely lady, so easy to chat to, reassuring, and helpful. It's this attitude that makes Heliotopos a very special place to get married.
There were some lovely little thoughtful touches about the day (like a phonecall while I was getting ready to ask if I was hungry and needed a snack) and when we got back to our room following our wedding breakfast. I won't say what as I don't want to spoil things for future brides, but it was altogether lovely.
The setting is second to none, the service is friendly and efficient, and I hope we will keep in touch with Lila, and revisit Santorini many times in the years to come.
A very, very special place.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Heliotopos as last stop on our wedding/honeymoon Euro-tour. It was my first trip to Santorini and the staff could not have made is feel more welcome. We were greeted at checkin with wine, baklava, and a hand drawn map of best places to see and eat on the island. The view from our balcony was breathtaking. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, I promise you will NOT be disappointed! I wish I was there right now.

• Stayed May 2013
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We first stayed at Heliotopos Hotel for 4 nights and so lucky we have stayed in 3 different subjects of the hotel rooms. And we married at this hotel on the mid of May. The china representative of Heliotopos hotel - Ms. Qin is very helpful, and she was answered our email quickly. She solved some problems that we did not consider. She organized our wedding planning and the short trip planning to Crete Island. So we must to say a big THANK YOU to Qin.

Lila, Vanda, Yiota are very extremely helpful and friendly. Lila was sharing her experiences and talking to everybody personally, look likes a house ma ma. We also found the paintings and the decorations all around the hotels lobby, restaurant and inside of the rooms since she is an artist and we love her styles also. The food of breakfast and the dinner were original Greek family styles food and tasted delicious, and we tasted the different of the pie daily, yummy, yummy!! Someone told us the breakfast is made by Lila every morning. Even our candlelight dinner was made by herselves I believe. We have very romance wedding dinner and the food is amazing delicious than others restaurant. She is genius. Lila, we LOVE you and have to say a big THANK YOU to you and all staff of hotel! We promise we will back again in the future.

Finally, I have to say thank you to my Videographer and Helen who is my hair stylist & make up. Helen, I think you have chosen the right place and really enjoy your life in Santorini. Anyway, thank you so much everything yours both did for us.

We really enjoyed and memorable our wedding day and stayed at Heliotopos, Santorini. As we know that there are many new modern hotels built at Fira or Oia, but may be they cannot provide you the friendly service like your home, your family, your best friend. We recommend you should stay with them.

We really enjoyed and memorable our wedding day and stayed at Heliotopos, Santorini. As we know many new and modern hotel built at Fira or Oia, but may be they cannot give you the friendly service like your home, your family, your best friend.

We recommend you should stay with them.