Heliotopos offers a simply breathtaking view of the Aegean. The hotel is a perfect spot to stay when visiting Santorini. Courteous Staff, spacious rooms and amazing food (specially the breakfast) is what you can expect from this hotel. Located in the upscale Imervoigli village it is only a 15 minute drive from the airport as well as the main village Fira. I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting Santorini whether it may be hosting a wedding, honeymoon or just chilling with friends and family.
PS: The hotel even has its own little cave as well!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece