We spent 3 nights at the Heliotopos in May 2007. The heavenly views from the hotel are forever in my mind even to this day. It is the one place on earth that I have felt endless peace. The hotel is gorgeous, well located, roomy, near restuarants and stores where you can pick up and come back to eat in your room or balcony if you like. Far enough from all the crusie boat tourists. But, who cares about the rooms when you are on Santorini....the views are spectacular and I found myself just glued to the balcony chairs whenever we were in the room. Excellent wine, lovely breakfast, nice wine tasting and lesson. Fantastic service! We walked everywhere including along the path to the other end of the island. Spectactular. Come 2030, expect to find me there where we plan to retire!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece