TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,752 results
All reviews our honeymoon every morning pool bartender george karayiannis pool suite room service senior suite family suite bottle of champagne skaros rock the entire staff private balcony heaven on earth santorini wine sunset cruise the cliff superior suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best hotel and service ever!!! I spend my life traveling both for business and pleasure! This hotel/experience hit it out of the ball park and put it at the top of my list for vacation! Every room has an amazing view of the sea and sunset. You don’t want to leave the private sanctuary of your intimate room as you stare at both for hours. Beautiful local fresh food brought to your room every morning for breakfast. And Nikko making his world famous drinks at the poolside bar. Our warm and friendly concierge made sure we had something to do every day and sent us on trips to a winery, sunset cruise, archeologist site, beautiful little towns and more. This hotel needs to be in everyone’s bucket list!!!!! ❤️

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Camille V
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from an amazing stay at Astra suites. I’m not sure if it could have been more perfect! The room, views, food and location were all out of this world. And to top it off the customer service was probably some of the best i have received, EVER. Nothing was too much trouble from breakfast to booking restaurants, sorting quad bikes or bringing drinks. This placer now has a special place in my life and everyone involved at Astra suites should be very proud of the job they do in making peoples holidays so very very special.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon in Santorni. We stayed in the Junior Suite. We hit a couple of countries on our honeymoon but, Astra Suites made Greece our favorite destination of the trip. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful and accommodating, setting up all your dinner reservations, taxi and even taking photos of you upon request of the beautiful view.

Room tip: Incredible views
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Astra Suites for 3 nights in early September and had a fantastic time. The location was unbeatable with incredible views of the sunset. It was easy to get to other parts of the island, but was away from the crowds of Oia. The pool was a little chilly in September (we found that to be the case when we were in Mykonos as well), but the weather was warm and pleasant for relaxing out on the pool deck all afternoon. One of my favorite parts was the delicious breakfasts that were brought to us on the balcony every morning. All of the food/drinks we tried (at breakfast or at the pool bar) were excellent. I regret not trying the restaurant for dinner one night (we were told by others it was great). The staff was so friendly and everyone we met was incredibly helpful with whatever our needs were—confirming tours and pickups, recommending restaurants and arranging reservations, getting our boarding passes for our flights, etc. They are definitely experts at hospitality. I would recommend Astra Suites to anyone looking for a place to stay in Santorini… we hope to return one day soon!

1  Thank ProfessionalTourist7
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So happy we chose Astra Suites for our stay in Santorini! It was hands down the best part of our honeymoon. The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our room was gorgeous and had a beautiful view. You’ll never see a prettier sunset. Breakfast on the patio every day was delicious and all the nearby restaurants we ate at had excellent food. It’s about a 30 minute scenic walk along the water to Fira if you want to go into town. I also highly recommend the 6 hour guided tour of the island that includes a wine tasting & lunch. It’s notoriously hard to get a cab on the island and thus is a great way to really see everything, including the less touristy areas.

Can’t recommend enough!