A magical, stunning, amazing place. Right from the first moment we felt pampered and looked after. The staff we extremely friendly and attentive. The views from our room and hotel were to die for. Everything was incredibly high standard, clean and beautifully presented. Incredibly romantic. Staff gave advice about places to visit and eat and booked places on our behalf. The room service and food was excellent. We had a magical dinner on the terrace in the cave surrounded by fairy lights. The relaxation suite was fantastic with steam room and jacuzzi and we continued to be pampered with complimentary champagne, truffles and strawberries.
For our honeymoon, this was a dream holiday in a dream hotel, which we will look back for the rest of our lives, and smile.
Thank you so much for making our honeymoon so incredibly special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece