Astra Suites
Gold Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$527
$484
Agoda.com
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$252
Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
$451
$429
  • Breakfast included
Regina Mare Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$243
$247
$204
  • Pool
1,483 results
All reviewsour honeymoonevery morninggeorge karayiannispool bartenderpool suiteroom servicesenior suitefamily suiteprivate balconythe entire staffbottle of champagnesantorini winethe entire islandwine tourthe cliffservice was impeccabledaily breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The suits are amazing! Clean and have the best view on the island. The administration and all the other staff are incredibly helpful, nice and treat you like you're sun of a king. They help you with all kind of activity you wish to do, and direct you to the most delicious restaurants on the island! In one sentence- Amazing place to stay in santorini, where u stay is one of the most important thing in this kind of vacation- enjoy !!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Maya198
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the most magical place I've ever stayed. We stayed in a junior suite off to the side of the hotel and it felt very private. The room was small but the balcony/patio was massive (and who wants to be inside when you have views of the water and sunset like you'll have here). I could go on for days about why you should stay here, but here are the highlights:

-Breathtaking View
-Delicious breakfast delivered to your balcony every morning (If its not on the menu that's ok- they'll make whatever your heart desires!).
-Personalized and friendly service at the concierge desk
-Movies to watch in your room after a day of trekking all over the island
-Centralized location in the middle of the island. There's a lovely footpath to Fira (20-30 min walk) and the bus stop is close by if you want to go to Oia.
-Excellent food at the restaurant and room service. Even the sandwiches were divine (they bake their own baguettes!)

Con's (and none of these were enough to take off a star):
-Beds/Bed Linens were only so so.
-Bathroom was dark so it was difficult to put on make-up in there

Go here! You won't regret it. I'd love to go back one day!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank catatmwc
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I visited Astra Suites with my wife on a long weekend last summer. Santorini island is amazing and Astra is the best place to stay there! Suites are very spacious, could be the biggest in the island, we also had our own pool and we really enjoyed our privacy! Service is superb! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Reviewed February 13, 2013

From start to finish this hotel and staff were exceptional. I booked this hotel and 2 others for my wife and I for our Honeymoon. The views are outstanding, the location is just outside Fira but close enough to walk, (about 20 minutes). We went in May and the weather was great.
Anything you could possibly want for is available, the staff are really at your beckon call. I must admit i did find the lad who mopped up my wet footprints as i got out the pool a bit much but i suppose its all part of the ambience of the place. I rated this hotel 5 stars because it delivered everything it promised. If i HAD to fault it, i would say that the addition of a bar or restaurant would probably improve the hotel as a whole. However if you want a romantic destination to sit back, unwind and be pampered i very much doubt you will find better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fairbrother J
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm sorry this has taken me such a long time to write this review but this hotel was so wonderful that I just couldn't procrastinate any longer. My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days last June and from the moment we set foot on the hotel grounds to our morning of departure everything was perfect. Our room was also upgraded the first night where we had double the balconies :). The service and friendliness of the hotel staff was top notch. This included our daily breakfast served on the balcony with magnificent views of the Caldera, the delicious mojitos the bartender would bring us to help quench our thirst on those +30 days and the intimate, romantic dinners we would have that would be set up by the hotel staff and prepared for by the kitchen. These are just a few of the things that stick out in my mind that made our vacation a very memorable and special time away from home.
I would recommend Astra Suites to anybody looking for a small, romantic hotel during their stay in Santorini, Greece.
There is also a small church just near the hotel that my boyfriend and I would sit up top of and watch the sunset go down while enjoying our vino and macaroons :) so beautiful, peaceful and quiet and perfect view of the sunset as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank amber e
AstraSuites, General Manager at Astra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

It's never too late to leave your feedback, so thanks for remembering us! We're so glad you enjoyed your upgrade, the refreshing mojitos and romantic dinners on your balcony! Come back soon so we can help you re-live the experience, and thanks again!