From start to finish this hotel and staff were exceptional. I booked this hotel and 2 others for my wife and I for our Honeymoon. The views are outstanding, the location is just outside Fira but close enough to walk, (about 20 minutes). We went in May and the weather was great.
Anything you could possibly want for is available, the staff are really at your beckon call. I must admit i did find the lad who mopped up my wet footprints as i got out the pool a bit much but i suppose its all part of the ambience of the place. I rated this hotel 5 stars because it delivered everything it promised. If i HAD to fault it, i would say that the addition of a bar or restaurant would probably improve the hotel as a whole. However if you want a romantic destination to sit back, unwind and be pampered i very much doubt you will find better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece