Our original hotel botched our rez so they moved us over here to Chromata. I cant say how amazing the place was. the view was incredible, and the staff was very attentive without being creepy. the fruit and coffee in the morning is brought to you by these really nice dudes in flowing linens. pretty cool, i'd say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece