Amazing place with delicious breakfast served to your own private terrace, beautiful modern and white furnishings, excellent service, delicious and high quality poolside food & cocktails, and spectacular views. Also the best sunsets on the island are a 4 minute walk away (ignore those who claim Oia has better sunsets- we saw both), and we dined at the most delicious restaurant also 4 minutes away called Mezzo. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece