We arrived at Santorini port ( from Crete) and picked up by Simon (Chromata Shuttle Service). When we arrived at Chromata we were greeted by young but extremely professional staff, hotel manager Michael and Katia who really gave us a very warm welcome and throughout our stay took care of our every need, always with smiling and friendly faces. They recommmended great restaurants, helped with our transfer to another hotel for our last night and made us feel so welcome. The bar and restuarant staff (Yiannos) were also very helpful and made our stay magical!
We would recommend the Chromata for its beautiful location, amazing views but most of all for the first class service and care your staff provide everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece