Although our trip to Santorini was about 7 month ago, we still cannot forget the experience we got in this hotel! So far this is the best hotel we had ever stayed in! Everything was really amazing, when we checked in we had a privet explanation about history of Santorini provided by very nice professional manager Christina! The room was spectaculars with the privet terrace where we were served breakfast and unforgettable view! Moreover, we were upgraded to Chromatas sister hotel "the sun rock" where we had a huge privet suite with a complimentary bottle of white wine!
Everything was perfect!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece