We stayed here for one week during our honeymoon in August. On arrival we were completely overwhelmed by the views from the Chromata over the caldera. Over one week here we spent most of the time lazing by the pool, sipping delicious cocktails and just enjoying the views. The service at the hotel is wonderful too and nothing was too much trouble for Christina and the staff. I can't recommend this enough as a place to relax and also as a base for exploring Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece