This hotel... Part of the katikies group of hotels... Was amazing. The staff was excellent and the service too. Upgraded us to a larger suite in which the bathroom was almost as large as our room. Probably the best maintained property I have stayed at...very very clean. Breakfast served on your own patio and a great pool area and pool bar. They arranged a private boat trip for us and spa appointments at another property named kirini. They have a beach club on black sands beach and we had a reserved cot there and a really wonderful lunch there (anemia). Will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece