An amazing place to stay. Everything was perfect especially after we realised the pool ( which size wise was our only disappointment on arrival) turned out to be a pretty good size and one of the biggest in the area. It's decor was a bit clinical for my normal liking but given its surroundings was well suited. We especially loved waking up to breakfast on our balcony every morning with those magnificent caldera views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece