My 20 year old daughter and I spent a week in Italy and a week in Greece. We saw many exceptional sights and had amazing experiences. The highlight of our trip was our time spent in Santorini. I had originally booked at another hotel, however when we arrived it was not as we expected. I went out looking for options and a few doors down on the caldera, was the Chromata. I was met by one of the staff who had the manager come to greet me. She gave me tour of the beautiful hotel and offerred a great price for a superior room. There was a bowl of fruit and a bottle of wine awaiting our arrival. The views were breathtaking. My daughter and I spent 3 nights at this amazing hotel. We were busy each day hiking and taking excursions and were very tired at the end of each day. When we came back at night, the gracious desk clerk heated the steam room/cave for us. Luxurious! We also took advantage of the jacuzzi tub which was outside on our deck. A luxurious ending to each fabulous day on Santorini. The breakfast which was delivered to our room each day was made to order and was wonderful. The dinner recommendation at a local restaurant was also a highlight of the trip. Great food, ambiance and owner took particular interest in assuring we had a great culinary experience. This hotel caters to your every need. The manager also came to greet us farewell. Very peronalized treatment. We cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece