I honestly think Imerovigli is the perfect location to stay when you go to Santorini. It is away from the bustle and crowds of Fira and Oia. But they are both also easy to access. You'll have to go to Fira Stefani or elsewhere for the good meals (except one restaurant in Imerovigli that the hotel recommends: Agnosi or something like that, which was one of my favorite meals in all of Greece), but it's quiet and it's away from lots of tourism. The pool was freezing, but the view from your room and from the pool was fantastic. They constantly have deals on their website (we got 50% off, they also have buy 2 nights get a 3rd free) - wait for one of those and book because it is quite expensive. But a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece