We stayed here after extending our holiday. We originally were booked into the Gold Suite's sister hotel the Chromata and they could not give us a room for the 3 extra nights we wanted to stay so they moved us to this hotel and also upgraded us to a Suite!
Fantastic room, excellent service. Location is great, not very central but a 5 min taxi ride to town centre. The only slight down point was the pool area was very small and a few guests complained when they couldn't get sun loungers but it wouldn't put me off staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nuzzled in Santorini’s romantic ambiance Gold Suites invites guests to indulge in an exhilarating range of amenities, explore the gorgeous vistas of the awe-inspiring Caldera and luxuriate in the privacy of graciously appointed hotel suites. Reflecting the island spirit in a harmonious blend of tradition architecture, the facilities and the suites offer a modern touch with lavish details, designed to offer the ultimate in comfort and luxury, all facing the sea level and lie amidst the stunning volcanic scenery and legendary sunset. The romantic candlelit evening setup of Gold Resto represents the Mediterranean and authentic Santorinian cuisine that promises an exceptional dining experience. The pool lounge area is fitted with comfortable loungers allowing peaceful and unique moments of relaxation. The pool side bar provides the most intimate atmosphere where guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails, healthy smoothies, freshly juices and delicious snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece