We stayed at Kapari for 3 nights in July and absolutely LOVED it. The views are amazing and the rooms are awesome. Cave living at its best!
The location is ideal- you can escape the crowds of Oia and Fira and really enjoy Santorini.
I highly recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece