When we walked to the entrance of the hotel the view took our breath away- just spectacular. I seriously could just sit and stare at the view all day. We stayed in a vanilla room- perfection- just like being in a spa- minimal decor- subtle vanilla scent- spotless- candles- so romantic- ahh. We were greeted with a bottle of wine and a beautiful fruit tray. One night we were brought the best macroons I have ever tasted. At turn down rose petals were placed on our bed. The staff is amazing- the most helpful, kind, attentive staff of any hotel that I have stayed- without being stuffy or in your face. They geniunely want you to relax and enjoy your stay. We ate dinner twice at the restaurant- wonderful food, perfect service, view to die for. The chocolate mouse with banana ice cream desert was the best we had ever had. I just can't say enough about this property- the perfect get away- incredible views, quiet, impeccable service, unique accomodations- totally relaxing and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for a fabulous stay- I hope some day that we are able to see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith and Hotwire so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece