Everything is perfect... the staff, the location, the view, the rooms, the food.... will definitely recommend to anyone going to Santorini. This is what you see in the photos of Santorini... situalted on the cliff, with views of the skaros and the islands. We were upgraded to room with spa, which was awesome. Our room also opens up to the pool right in front of our doorstep, feels like our own private pool. Breakfast menu was great, huge selection of made to order breakfast items. The hotel is right in front of the skaros, we managed to hike down the trail and up to the skaros where we took some amazing photos of Fira. Sunset from the terrace is amazing, we watched the sunset every evening. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece