I don't know what I can say about this amazing hotel that hasn't already been said, it is certainly the best hotel I have ever stayed in and was the perfect location for our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived at the airport and we were greeted by our driver who whisked us to the hotel and the waiting Antonis, to the moment we left we were treated like family, nothing was to much trouble.
There was always somebody there to help, whether it be recommending a restaurant, organising the hire of a quad bike (which is a fantastic way to see the island) or just telling us the history of the island, it was all done with a smile and enthusiasm. Antonis and Konstantina on reception, Alexandra and John in the restaurant, Michael the manager - they were all very professional and clearly enjoy their job and take great pride in what they do and the hotel they work in.
The rooms were all fantastic, we booked a standard vanilla room which is where we stayed on our first night, we were then upgraded to room 203 which is a premium Jacuzzi room off the pool, this was perfect for us as we spent a lot of time by the pool, it was spacious and I loved the cave like rooms with the modern twist.
The breakfasts are served between 8.30-11.30am by the lovely Alexandra and are to die for, so much choice, from the homemade table of delicious cakes and pastries to the hot menu that ranges from omelettes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage tomatoes, crepes, pancakes, what ever you wanted, nothing was too much trouble. We also ate in the restaurant one night and I can safley say it was the best meal we had on the island, served in a beautiful setting.
The location is perfect, so tranquil in between Fira and Oia set into the cliff with amazing views of the Caldera.
I can't think of anything that could have been better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece