The hotel has a small number of unique rooms with breathtaking views. The staff are like a family, incredibly warm and helpful - cannot name one as they were all wonderful. The food is very fresh and reasonable, although dinner menu is quite restricted. Nonetheless plenty of local restaurants to try. I would recommend going just before or after peak seasona s it is still hot but relatively quieter. Location is perfect as you can hire a car or quad and drive to either ends of the island. Mr & Mrs P. Patel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece