The views from Kapari are spectacular and we enjoyed a relaxing holiday. The hotel is wonderfully situated between Fira and Oia and the sunsets are out of this world. It is close enough to walk into Fira and a short taxi ride to Oia. The staff were able to recommend a lovely relaxed restaurant in Oia for a lovely fish meal.
The hotel staff were both friendly and helpful and the breakfast was superb. The food was outstanding and I would definitely recommend eating in the restaurant. The only small inconvenience was that some evenings we would have preferred to have something light to eat in our room but you could only order off the main posh dinner menu in the evening.
The rooms are all unique and quirky, ours was in a traditional cave like design. Although it looked great is was not extremely practical. The bed was situated on a raised area and you had to go up extremely steep stairs to get into bed. Would not advise this room for anyone that suffers from vertigo. Also it did get rather warm at night even with the air conditioning on.
All in all a very nice hotel with fantastic views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece