We stayed here in june for the first leg of our honeymoon for 5 nights. The staff made us feel like royalty the food was first class, the rooms were amazing, along with the veiws. The location was brilliant with a few bars and restaraunts near by and the the main town of Fira was a 20 min walk away (comfortable footwear advised) but the veiws on the way make it a pleasure.
although this hotel is rather expensive it was worth every penny. we will be celebrating many aniversarys here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece