We did not stay in this hotel, althought we have booked it. This was becuase we were hit by the stike in Athens in between 28-29th June 2011, so we couldn't have travel into Santorini from Athens.
The only reason I am writing this review is to say the excellent communication response and service given by the hotel. The person who answered my phone at the reception desk from Kapari (Mr Costa), was very helpful and managed to give us a very quick response.
They agreed on a full refund for all three rooms that we have booked, in which I thought they were very thoughtful and considerate of the situation.
Anyway would definitely go back on our next vacation to Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece