My husband and I stayed at the Kapari Natural Resort for three nights in May 2011. The views from the hotel were amazing! The hotel style is super modern and simple and the staff were warm and helpful. They even alerted us of a ferry cancellation and helped to get us on another ferry the same day. That was a huge help! Breakfast had a good variety of items and fresh squeezed orange juice. And we loved being able to enjoy the views each morning sitting outside for breakfast. We stayed in a vanilla room with the bedroom on the second floor. It was such a unique and stylish room with a great living/bar area, rain shower, and a large and comfortable bed. The best part was opening the window shutters from the bed in the morning to look straight out to the caldera and the pristine, blue water below. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience! I would definitely recommend the Kapari to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece