Avianto Suites
Santorini Princess(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$364
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$772
Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
$670
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
$1,119
Iliovasilema Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$470
$433
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$393
  • Pool
$825
Heliotopos Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$317
All reviewsspectacular suiteevery morningnice bedcaldera viewsmall roommini fridgeamazing viewsstayed nightsperfect locationglass of champagnethe hotel managerfira and oiahot tubrestaurants and shopshire carprivate terracewe loved our stay
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I visited Santorini for a wedding mid-May 2011. The wedding was at Santorini Grace ( a very nice but far more expensive hotel). I was travelling solo on this trip and I opted to stay at Avianto Suites. The price was far more resonable and the pictures looked amazing. Once I arrived in Santorini, I was so happy with my decision. The room, I stayed in the Fabulous Suite, was so clean and well appointed and the view was UNBELIEVABLE!!! It honestly looks exactly like the pictures. The service I received was top notch. Margaurita, the manager went above and beyond to accomodate anything I needed. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the caldera view at a reasonable price. I should also mention that it was much easier to access than many of the other hotels (about 10 steps down as opposed to some which are over 150). Also, if internet is important to you, it was for me as I could coordinate meeting times with my friends, the wifi connection was perfect.
I cannot say enough good things about my stay here!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2011

It`s one of the most wonderful places in Santorini for their personal and views.
Marita and her nephew Vangelis are the two people who manage it, they has everything under control, every time you pass by the reception, they ask if you want something, always with a smile on the face. One day I needed to print a boarding pass and Vangelis lent me his personal computer for about half an hour.

From here, a hug for you both.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stayed at the Avianto Suites for two nights in May. We chose to stay there because of the beautiful photos online, and when we got there, the view is exactly the same - simply stunning!! We arrived early (730am) and Margarita not only offered us a warm welcome and an early check-in, but also made us a delicious breakfast!! Our stay was slightly interupted by a late night power-cut, but overall we loved this place and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Santorini!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peony_thunder
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I traveled with a friend, and we stayed three nights at Avianto Suites. We loved our stay there no only because of the wonderful view and lovely hotel room, but also because Maria and Margarita had made our stay so comfortable. They were very friendly and helpful in every way. The room was lovely with an all-white interior and a good sized bathroom - very clean and neat. Breakfast was served in our balcony overlooking the caldera - and the view was beautiful! The location was great - we were just a couple of steps away from this really great restaurant, Taverna Imerovigli. This was definitely the best hotel we stayed at in Greece! Thanks again Maria!!! :) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Santorini.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Avianto Suites for 3 nights. It is an amazing hotel and I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the view stole my breath away and the service was very warm and welcoming. Margarita was amazing and very helpful. It is located close to grocery stores, car/atv rentals and bus stops.

There are great restaurants with in walking distance in all directions and the town if Fira is a 10 minute walk. We rented an atv from the retal place just feet from the hotel and it was only 25 Euro for 24 hours. What a great way to see the whole island. Although it doesn't mention a pool, the jacuzzi is actually quite big and filled with cold water- which was amazing to cool off in because it was really hot!

We also made dinner one night and ate it out on the spacious balcony and watched the sun set- beautiful!!!! and definatly comparable to the Oia sunset. I especially liked the balcony, sunbeds and the bathrooms are really clean and modern!!

the whole experience was very romantic!!! Thanks AVIANTO!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple