We spent five nights in the Villa Elidami and it was purely magical. The villa is very secluded in a very quaint atmosphere so we felt like we are all by ourselves at the top of the island. The view and location is probably one of the best in all of Santorini as there no other hotels close by. There are only a total of 6 villas at Aenaon so there are seldom more than a few people around. On one day we had the pool all to ourselves and it was just perfect. Alexandra, Denis and the staff are fantastic and cater to all your needs. The morning breakfast is superb and they made us lunch a few days as well. I can say that we did not do much exploring of the island as there was really no reason to leave. This was probably one of the best five days of vacation I have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece