This was our first time in Santorini and after being travelling in London; Venice; Tuscany and Rome this wonderful place was such a great spot to recharge our mind and body. George and Alexandra along with Dennis and the rest of the staff at the Villas were fantastic. From the moment we got there they made us feel so welcome and attended to our every need. As George put it they try to be discreetly attentive and they were. The property was beautiful and located on the narrowest part of the island so you had amazing views of the Aegean Sea and the caldera. My wife commented that this has now become her favorite place in the world. I couldn't agree more from the spectacular views; beautiful property and warm and attentive service this was the best place we have ever vacationed at. Thank you George; Alexandra and Dennis for making our stay at Aenaon Villas so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece