After doing a TON of research, my husband and I stayed at Above Blue during our honeymoon last May. The staff was incredibly friendly with a laid back vibe (which is what we like).
Unfortunately, the weather was not the best - a decent amount of rain and colder temps - so we did spend a decent amount of time in our room. We stayed in the Heaven suite, which was beautiful, but if I had to do it again, I would have gone with Golden Echo since the weather was too cold outside to really enjoy the hot-tub (which, for some reason, was only hot on half of the nights we were there).
All that said, it was a really beatiful spot with AMAZING views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Above Blue Suites represents a new concept of sanctuary where ten suites perched in the highest point of the stiff cliffs, facing the endless blue of the Aegean Sea, combine harmonically the unique architecture of the famous Santorinian caves, with the sophisticated luxury and the particular decoration, offering generously a truly romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Above Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Above Blue Hotel Imerovigli
- Above Blue Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece