My wife and I stayed in the Golden Echo suite for our honeymoon and it was simply amazing! There isn't anything we could say bad about this hotel or their service. Susanna showed us our room and basically drew us a map of where everything was on the island. It was quite detailed and very helpful. They provided a laptop for us, huge breakfast every morning, the room had a Nespresso machine (awesome), and they were wiling to help us with any need we had. On our last night the bar tender gave us a free glass of Santornini sweet wine...which is VERY good!
Here are some quick recommendations:
- Rent an ATV from Jimmy's (40 Euro)
- Go to Vlychada beach (Find Eros Wave bar if you can, really cool!)
- Eat dinner at Maison and get Santorini sweet wine (even if you're not big wine people)
- Eat ice cream every night
- Explore as much of the island as possible
4 night stay would definitely be enough to take it all in...we stayed for 3 and felt like we saw a lot.
Hope this helps!More