“Great steaks!”
Review of Rare Restaurant

Rare Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Imerovigli
Description: Rare Meat Restaurant is a concept Steakhouse established on Gali Square in Imerovigli and serving premium steaks, burgers and fine modern Greek cuisine!
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My husband & I ate here our first night in Santorini, the staff was very attentive and helpful ( I have a gluten intolerance and they had many menu items for me to enjoy!) we both had steaks & they were melt in your mouth delicious! I highly recommend the mashed potatoes, they came smeared across the plate & were amazing. The steak was cooked to perfection. They have a nice assortment of wines to choose from & they decanted it for us at the table. We stayed at a hotel nearby & stumbled upon it while walking around & very glad we did! I highly recommend you try this moderately priced steak house!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We were staying around the corner from Rare at Iconic. On the last day of our stay, we decided to have late lunch at Rare. It was excellent. The place was quiet and the service was excellent. I had a burger and a glass of wine. Both excellent.

Our only regret? That we didn't have a chance try them for dinner.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a trip to Rare Restaurant whilst on honeymoon in Santorini. When we arrived just after 7pm the restaurant was empty but it soon filled up - clearly popular with tourists and locals.

The menu was a beautiful variety of meat dishes including pasta, steak and a few more traditional Greek dishes.

The food was delicious with very large portion sizes. We would happily go back again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited Rare on our first night in Santorini as it was close to our hotel and what an unexpected delight! The food was delicious, we particularly enjoyed the pork belly starter and fillet steak main. In fact, my boyfriend called it “the best pork starter he’s ever had”. Service was good and the staff were friendly - the only downside is the location as it’s right on the main road in Imerovigli. But that can be forgiven due to the quality of the food.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We showed up at 8pm with no reservation but the staff were happy to accommodate us anyway. Very interesting and elegant menu items, but I came for the burger and it did not disappoint! Perfectly constructed for this burger aficionado, and perfectly cooked. The bottle of red that the waiter recommended was the perfect paring. The missus had the picanha which was excellent. Also the fried chicken salad appetizer was great. Shatteringly crisp but juicy chicken under a bed of fresh greens. Awesome professional service. Great place!

1  Thank CaymanKen