“Amazing!”
Review of Throubi Restaurant

Throubi Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Imerovigli
Description: Following resort’s holistic philosophy of health and wellness, Throubi restaurant celebrates the Santorinian gastronomy under the guidance of a selected team, always ready to share its passion for creating exceptional culinary experiences. Obsessive perfection here is in the details as each dish is created and plated like a work of art, inspired by the nutritionally balanced Mediterranean cooking
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Dined there with my three daughters a few weeks ago. The restaurant is a class act in all dimensions: super friendly staff, attention for detail and great food. And of course the views and setting are spectacular. A "must" experience on Santorini. By the way, the contrast with the pretentious high end place "Ovac" a few hundred yards down the path could not be greater.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I visited Throubi Restaurant a couple days ago for a laid back lunch with some friends during my vacation to Santorini!! The restaurant is located in the Andronis Concept Wellness Resort at Imerovigli and has a breathtaking view of the caldera!!

We were amazed with everything that we tasted. I had the pasta dish with papardelle and sea urchin and it was sublime, words cannot describe the taste I had in my mouth!! My friends got the seafood risotto which was also incredible!! We also had a couple of entrees, all delicious!! We finished our meal with the most amazing dessert, a different galaktompoureko (a traditional greek dessert). The chef managed to transform this traditional dessert into a spectacular dish!!! If you visit this restaurant, don't forget to order it!!

The waiters were all so helpful and kind!! The spot is out of this world, the view is amazing and the food is superb!!! I will certainly go back to taste the dinner menu!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Until the end of this Summer I have promised to myself that I will visit all the gourmet places that this great island has to offer. For this specific place I went with not that high expectations to be honest as I know the chef from his work in Glifada, so I knew that he was good but not anything great. After visiting Throubi though I have to take back all my above comments. this guy is amazing. the dishes were great and the tastes really really good and most importantly...fresh. The restaurant is beautiful with great views and the staff are doing their best to make you feel comfortable. very high marks to the fact that they did a mistake with the dishes and they brought us something that we did not order and forgot something else, and for this they did not charge us for their mistaken dish and they actually brought us two sweets on the house.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Every moment....every bite. The care for the guests, the love of their work, the respect to their profession and every nuance of your experience made this the most memorable celebration imaginable.
If you plan to go anywhere NEAR the island of Santorini, and you love life, spend an evening watching the sunset and sharing passions with your friends, lovers and the creators of this most amazing restaurant. Afterwards, you will want to find me and thank me in person.

Date of visit: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Really great new hotel and restaurant. The staff was very helpful and the views spectacular. The rooms were really special.

Date of visit: June 2017