Carved into the volcanic rock of a cliff face and with ocean views all the way to heaven, this boutique hotel and spa is a five star sanctuary. We knew it must be special from enthusiastic welcome we received on arrival and it hasn't disappointed. The rooms are stunningly beautiful & well serviced; the restaurant boasts a menu and wine list highlighting top local and national delicacies; and the staff are simply gorgeous! We won't want to leave this white washed paradise overlooking the Santorini Caldera!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece