From start to finish my stay at San Antonio was that of pure head shaking wonderment. I can't wait to get back there and will be next year. My suite was fabulous, the views tearfully beautiful, the service and food exceptional. I went in May so the pool was a bit nippy but that is not their fault. It was utterly mesmerizing and peaceful. It was certainly high quality and can't recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece