This hotel is amazing, whether the location, service or views. It is strategically build that every room has a nice view of the water. Located between Fira and Oia, made it easy for us to travel everywhere. The staff was outstanding. They upgraded us to the fanciest suit and guaranteed we would have an amazing time.It is very quite, food is delicious. We got a massage which was very pleasant and private for only two of us. Unfortunately they do not offer fitness centre but they had yoga classes which we didn't really have time to do. Breakfast was amazing and we ordered to our room every day except the first. It was very glamorous. You go into the hotel from one side of the mountain and come out on the other side. You can not even imagine how it looks, when you know only the outside.
Room was very spacious and comfy. We had a private sun tanning area and a jacuzzi. Bathroom is amazing but there is no shower head. The bathrobes were also very comfy. We didn't really used the jacuzzi at all times. The pool is kept well and has an amazing infinity view.
We had an amazing time so I would like to thank all of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece