Almost every luxury hotel on Santorini has great views so it is hard to write reviews (or try to choose) without comparisons. We stayed at Andronis Boutique Hotel in Oia and San Antonio Suites, back to back, and it was a revelation. Andronis, for about the same price, was better in every way. The room was larger (even though at San Antonio we were upgraded to Master Suite, their largest, while at Andronis we stayed at a junior suite, not even their largest). The deco and furnishing was higher class. Service was more genuine. Location was better: in the middle of Oia but very quiet as soon as one descends into the hotel. I wish we stayed longer at Andronis! We paid half of the published rates at San Antonio and it was still not as good value for money as Andronis. By wary of San Antonio's web rates, if you choose to stay there. If we paid the full web rates, we would really have felt terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece