We stayed here for the first 5 nights of our Honeymoon early July. It was fairly pricey but completey lived up to our high expectations:
- Impressive reception area which is a tunnel through either side of the mountain. Decor is lovely, smells really good and always remains cool, even on a hot day!
- Stunning outlook on the other side where the rooms, pool and bar/restaurant are. First impressions are amazing, helped by a welcome cold glass of bubbly.
- Beautifully furnished spacious rooms, also quite cool as they are built into the mountain so we hardly had our aircon on.
- The whole hotel is very clean (often my bug-bear in other places), your room is attended to twice daily and they are always very thorough.
- All the staff are very friendly and professional, and cannot do enough for you
- Amazing food - breakfast is served until 12 so great if you want a lie-in, and there is so much to choose from. The lunches and dinners we had were top notch.
- You can't really walk to any other restaurant so you may want to hire a car for a few days.
- Taxis are expensive and it is quite easy to get to from the airport, so you could always drive yourself.
- The Red Beach was a bit of a let down - very packed, sand with lots of ash in it and hard to get to (climbing over rocks etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece