Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews every morning catamaran cruise perfect location stayed here for nights amazing hotel watching the sunset roza view santorini island atv breath hike
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We stayed 6 nights at the Ilioperato and had a perfect stay. The hotel is at the end of Imerovigli meaning a little further away from busy Fira and on a quiet part of the walking path between Fira-Oia. Roza and the staff at Ilioperato were perfect. Roza took care of any booking we needed which really helped! The morning breakfast was also wonderful and was a great way to start our day.
If you are interested in a quiet, not busy hotel with excellent staff and facility, then you should book at Ilioperato!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

We didn’t stay at the hotel, but we passed by a couple of times for snacks and drinks. The family is very friendly and hospitable, the view from the place is amazing during sunset, the prices are very affordable, and the most surprising thing is that there are always tables available, even during busy sunset hours. No booking required. Pictures from there are very beautiful. If you don’t know where to go for sunset view, and didn’t manage to book anything the last moment, it’s definitely the best place to visit.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

What an amazing few days spent at this family owned hotel. The views were incredible, the free breakfast that you can choose to eat at your own balcony was delightful. Rosa was incredibly helpful and accommodating. It has incredible sunsets and walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and stores.

I definitely recommend this place and will absolutely stay here again when we decide to come back to Santorini.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This summer I stayed at Ilioperato for the FOURTH time! Every time I go back, I am reminded of why I love the island and the people so much. The staff/service/views at this hotel are beyond expectations. I am so thankful for the hospitality and constantly impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail. Any time I hear someone planning at trip to Santorini, I ALWAYS recommend this hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

What an incredible few days we had at Ilioperato! The staff were incredible. The room was quiet, private, clean, and safe. A fantastic location, fantastic views, love the pool and relaxation time. Highly highly recommend. Thank you for everything and we can't wait to come back!!